Chicago-based, strategic counseling services for behavior change. You, optimized.
Serving adults and loved ones who struggle with self-destructive behaviors.
If you are a successful professional who enjoys an active social life when you're not going all-out at work, you face unprecedented levels of stress. This is especially true for those who face tough challenges using logic, an even-temperament, and an unstoppable drive for success.
Oftentimes this results in coping routines that include overuse of alcohol, gambling, drug use, overeating, and extramarital encounters. Even though your use of alcohol or other limiting behaviors rarely leads to problems, you still may understandably want to prevent yourself from ending up in a bad situation in the future.
With our many behavior change counseling services, and multiple counselors to meet your needs, you can absolutely regain control. Let us show you how.
Our Counseling Services to Help You or a Loved One
Behavior Change Counseling in Chicago
Alcohol Moderation CounselingDo any of the following sound familiar?
- You feel frustrated because drinking feels beyond what you can solve (and you usually solve your own problems)
- You know about or even tried AA but is not a good fit for you
- You wake up with anxiety or shakiness, and find that the only thing that seems to help is "one small drink" to "take the edge off"
- You worry your significant other will leave you, throw you out of the house, or force you to give up drinking forever
- Wake up free of regret
- Feel good about yourself
- Gain the self control needed for drinking moderately in social situations
- Reduce your anxiety
Wellness Consultation for MenDo any of the following ring true for you?
- You're a great father and provider, but feel disconnected from your partner
- You care about your health, but sometimes do things that aren't good for you
- When things are good, you're good. When things are stressful, you struggle
- You feel like your significant other only notices when you make mistakes
Our services can help you:
- Implement strategies to connect with your core purpose
- Navigate stressful situations with your significant other
- Achieve health and fitness goals
- Build enjoyment and relaxation into your daily life
Counseling for Partners of Alcohol AbusersDo any of the following resonate with you?
- You feel disappointed with how your partner chooses alcohol over you and your children
- You are hopeless about your loved one's drinking behavior
- You feel like you have to be the "enforcer" in your marriage but you don't want to be
- You suffer so much because it's hard to watch someone you love drinking so much, yet you feel like there's nothing you can do
- Understand why your loved one engages in problem drinking
- Regain the ability to take care of yourself and finally get some "me-time" again
- Stop resenting your partner and start understanding them
Emotional Eating CounselingHave you experienced any of the following?
- You feel relief from stress while you are eating, but struggle with feelings of shame about how you eat
- You use food to cope with boredom, sadness, or anxiety
- You feel out of control when it comes to food
- You worry that you will never have a healthy relationship with food
- Discover intuitive eating strategies
- Manage the stress in your life
- Replace feelings of fear with confidence and calm
- Restore your physical well-being
Learn more about how we can help you achieve wellness.
Young Adult Anxiety CounselingAre you in your early 20's and experiencing any of the following?
- You feel anxious and worried all the time or a lot of the time
- You feel lost and unsure
- What you wanted in life isn't what you want anymore and you don't know why
- You worry that your behavior is affecting your family
- You feel alone and like there is no one to turn to when you feel bad
- Find purpose and direction in life again
- Manage the stress in your life
- Be social with confidence
- Get better relationships with family, friends, and partners
Learn more about how we can help you unlock your inner potential.
Alcohol and Addictions Recovery CounselingAre you currently dealing with any of the following?
- You're tired of programs that don't work. You've been through detox, rehab, or IOP, but you aren't getting the individual attention you need
- You feel like shame and guilt are bigger triggers for you than "people, places, and things"
- You are frustrated with AA because it feels like it isn't tailored to YOU
- You want to stop thinking life is about counting "sober time"
- Get control and steer the wheel when it comes to your recovery
- Create life-long, lasting change
- Stop the cycle of chronic relapse
Wellness Consultation for Men
Counseling for Partners of Alcohol Abusers
Emotional Eating Counseling
Alcohol and Addictions Recovery Counseling
Young Adult Anxiety Counseling