Join Our Amazing Team
CCC is a collaborative team environment focused on providing excellent care.
Therapist and Self-Destructive Behavior Change Expert
Chicago Compass Counseling (CCC) is a team of seasoned behavior change counselors who excel at providing individually-tailored treatment to adult clients. We believe there is no “one size fits all model” when it comes to behavior change – rather, we offer individual programs to meet clients where they are today. We are committed to becoming an affirming multicultural institution in a transformed society. As a diverse team, we give special consideration to diversity candidates who represent marginalized intersectional identities. As a specialist joining a small and diverse team, you thrive in environments where you seek to surpass client expectations and help them achieve a life based on their personal values. You bring hard-earned experience working with individuals, the family system, or organizations as a behavior change expert. If you are passionate about institutional antiracism, are committed to actionable change and invested in helping people unlock their best self, keep reading!
How You’ll Spend Your Day
- Helping a diverse caseload of individual adolescents and adults break free from the cycle of self-destructive behavior through a collaborative treatment plan centered on client values
- Working alongside colleagues in Chicago to consult on complex cases, while identifying opportunities to work with your team to serve the family system
- Collaborating with team members to identify opportunities that may expand our service line while deepening our community relationships
- Establishing a deep understanding of trauma-informed care, including tactics for delivering care with clinical integrity
- Identifying process improvements that will allow us to achieve positive results with our anti-racist commitment
- Participating in professional development and mentorship through group meetings, individual supervision, and outside consultation to help you achieve your professional goals
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Master’s Degree with at least 2 years of supervised postgraduate experience serving your community
- Provisional license (LPC or LSW) or license for independent practice (LCSW, LCPC) in good standing in the State of Illinois
- Interest in developing a niche specialization with a specific population based on clinical experience that might include drug abuse, alcohol abuse, perfectionism, “codependent” behaviors, video game addiction, emotional eating or race-based trauma
- Industry certifications and specialized training you are proud of - CADC, ACSW, and certifications in modalities such as Gottman, EFT, and EMDR are helpful
- Excitement about being in an environment that values your client experience as much as your own professional experience
- Passion for being an agent of lasting and sustainable change
And in return, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation, bonus and benefits
- Schedule flexibility, with the opportunity to set hours for completely remote work
- The opportunity to work with committed, passionate individuals who are truly changing lives
- Complete our job application.
- Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].