Strategic Behavior Change Counseling in Chicago
Helping you free yourself from the cycle of self-destructive behavior.
Discover powerful change.
If you are a successful professional who enjoys an active social life when you're not going all-out at work, you face unprecedented levels of stress. This is especially true for those who face tough challenges using logic, an even-temperament, and an unstoppable drive for success.
Oftentimes this results in coping routines that include overuse of alcohol, gambling, drug use, overeating, and extramarital encounters. Even though your use of alcohol or other limiting behaviors rarely leads to problems, you still may understandably want to prevent yourself from ending up in a bad situation in the future.
With our many behavior change counseling services, and multiple counselors to meet your needs, you can absolutely regain control. Let us show you how.
We Provide Counseling Services to Help You or a Loved One
Alcohol Moderation CounselingDo any of the following sound familiar?
- You feel frustrated because drinking feels beyond what you can solve (and you usually solve your own problems)
- You know about AA, but it's not for you
- You worry you might need to give up drinking forever
- Wake up free of regret
- Gain the self control
- Reduce anxiety
Wellness Counseling for MenDo any of the following ring true for you?
- You value health, but sometimes do things that aren't healthy
- When things are stressful, you struggle
- You feel like your significant other only notices when you make mistakes
- Achieve health and fitness goals
- Navigate relationship stress
- Build enjoyment and relaxation into your daily life
Counseling for PartnersDo any of the following resonate with you?
- You feel disappointed that your partner chooses alcohol over you
- You feel hopeless about your partner's drinking
- You're tired of being the "enforcer" in your relationship
- Understand "why" your partner drinks
- Regain time and energy for self-care
- Stop resenting your partner and start helping them
Emotional Eating CounselingHave you experienced any of the following?
- You use food to cope with boredom, sadness, or anxiety
- You feel out of control when it comes to food
- You worry that you will never have a healthy relationship with food
- Discover intuitive eating strategies
- Manage the stress in your life
- Restore your physical well-being
Young Adult Anxiety CounselingAre you in your early 20's and experiencing any of the following?
- You feel lost and unsure
- What you wanted in life isn't what you want anymore and you don't know why
- You feel alone and like there is no one to turn to when you feel bad
- Find purpose and direction
- Be social with confidence
- Get better relationships with family, friends, and partners
Recovery CounselingAre you currently dealing with any of the following?
- You've been through rehab, but aren't getting the individual attention you need
- You feel like shame and guilt are more triggering than "people, places, and things"
- You want your life to be about more than counting "sober time"
- Get control and steer the wheel when it comes to your recovery
- Create life-long, lasting change
- Stop the cycle of chronic relapse